Our Commitments to our team members:
- A leadership team focused on serving our team members
- Open two-way communication for all team members
- Continued and sustained growth for our team members
- Vibrant and engaged sense of community
- A culture of positivity centered around trust
- Being contributing members of our community
- Living by our Core Values, leading by example and setting the bar for our team
Are you ready for the career of your dreams?
As leaders in our industry, we are dedicated to remaining on the forefront of dental health care. Our team members are foundational to our success and our leadership is committed to creating a culture centered around providing an inclusive, trust based, and engaged work experience.
Why Join Culp Dental?
- An inclusive workplace culture centered on trust
- A dedication to team member development
- An engaged, service oriented leadership team
- The opportunity to make a lasting impact our patient’s lives
- Our commitment to our community
Our Core Values
- Hard Working
Interested applicants can send their resume to career – mail here
Business Operations Manager
Performs a variety of administrative, general reception, insurance, and data entry duties in a cheerful and efficient manner while promoting a safe environment of minimal stress, including but not limited to the following areas: public relations, practice promotion, facility utilization, and risk management.
Responsible for administering the day-to-day activities of the business office, including: patient and employee relations; team interviewing/dismissal; management of marketing and communications efforts; ensuring regulatory compliance and keeping the office up to date on any changes; team training, support, and motivation.
Assists the doctor with other tasks as assigned. Promote a safe and stress-free working environment. Works with doctors and consultants to target and exceed production, overhead, and practice growth goals. Not all duties of an operations manager will be included in this job description as this position will continue to adapt to practice needs.
As one of the premier dental practices in Rock Hill, SC, our dentist and team at Culp Dental also provide 5-star dental care to patients from Fort Mill, York, Chester, Clover, Lake Wylie & Lancaster, SC & the surrounding areas.