Preventative Care for Your Healthiest Smile
High-quality preventative treatment is offered by our skilled dental staff as part of our dedication to your overall oral health. Dr. Culp advises visiting our office twice a year for routine dental checkups and cleanings in Fort Mill, SC, in order to preserve your smile’s healthiest and most joyful state.
As part of your regular oral health exam, our registered dental hygienist will perform a professional dental cleaning. This cleaning will remove tartar and plaque from your teeth both above and below your gum line. Even the most careful at-home brushing and flossing methods don’t fully clean the tartar and plaque off your teeth. However, our special dental instruments at Culp Dental can get rid of anything that stubbornly clings to your smile. In addition, our complete dental cleaning also includes thorough teeth polishing to remove any residual stains or plaque.
Enjoy Your 5-Star Dental Exam at Culp Dental
Once your teeth have been cleaned and polished, our expert dentist will perform a thorough dental exam to ensure that you go home free of any underlying dental concerns. Your exam will address the following:
- Digital X-Rays – If necessary, we will take dental x-rays to find decay, tumors, cysts, and bone loss. For children, these x-rays help us diagnose developmental problems that can arise with newly erupting teeth.
- Oral Cancer Screening – We check your face, neck, lips, tongue, throat, tissues, and gums for any signs of oral cancer.
- Gum Health Screening – The gums and bone around your teeth will be examined for any signs of periodontal (gum) disease.
- Check for Tooth Decay – We test the surfaces of all your teeth to ensure that no decay or cavities are forming.
- Examine Existing Restorations – If you already have any fillings, crowns, or other dental restorations, we evaluate each of these to confirm that they are still in strong shape.
After you have a clean bill of dental health, don’t forget to continue your valuable at-home brushing and flossing regimen!
Maintain Your Oral Health With Dental Cleanings in Fort Mill, SC
To experience our 5-star-rated dental care, schedule your Culp Dental New Patient Assessment today by calling 803-887-2457 or by clicking here to use our convenient online request form. Your appointment will include the following:
- A discussion about your goals and concerns
- A thorough exam and oral cancer screening
- Digital X-rays
- The development of a custom treatment plan
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer your questions about our treatments, our dental office, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us. We look forward to meeting you!
As one of the premier dental practices in Rock Hill, SC, our dentist and team at Culp Dental also provide 5-star dental care to patients from Fort Mill, York, Chester, Clover, Lake Wylie & Lancaster, SC & the surrounding areas.