Experienced Care for Your Best Smile
Our very own Dr. Culp has years of experience creating magnificent dental implant restorations in York, SC, that feel and look just like your natural teeth. If you’re considering getting dental implants to restore your smile, turn to Culp Dental.
What Are Dental Implant Restorations?
Dental implants are a long-term solution to replace lost or decaying teeth, and they function just like your original teeth. In reality, the majority of individuals are unable to distinguish between your brand-new, natural-looking implants and your own teeth!
The titanium rods that makeup implants are surgically inserted into your jaw bone, where they progressively fuse completely with the bone. The rods are implanted into the jawbone during the initial implant procedure in conjunction with a recognized local specialist. Dr. Culp completes the procedure by creating and applying sophisticated, unique dental implant restorations once the rods have been implanted. Dr. Culp will create your implant restoration specifically to match the shade, shape, and size of your original teeth or to suit your preferences.
Dental Implant Restorations Types
Dental implant restorations come in a variety of forms at Culp Dental, including:
- Implant Crowns – Dental restorations called implant crowns resemble natural teeth in both appearance and functionality. They can be made from a variety of materials, such as ceramics, porcelain, gold, silver, and metal alloys.
- Implant Bridge – An implant bridge, as opposed to a regular dental bridge, replaces many missing teeth in a single location of the mouth by using implants as support instead of natural teeth.
- Implant-Retained Denture – An implant-retained denture, also referred to as an overdenture, replaces numerous missing teeth while using implants to stabilize a removable denture. Because it clips into dental implants, it offers superior retention and comfort than a conventional denture. An implant-retained denture is simple for the patient to remove.
- Fixed Denture – A fixed denture, also known as a hybrid denture, substitutes many missing teeth by being attached to dental implants. They enhance chewing since they most nearly resemble natural teeth and can only be removed by a dentist.During your assessment, Dr. Culp will decide which kind of dental implant treatment will suit your needs the best.
Benefits of Dental Implant Restoration
- Replacement of permanent teeth.
- Speech improvement.
- Restored capacity to chew and eat.
- Refined facial characteristics.
- Teeth are securely retained in place.
Schedule your consultation today to find out how our 5-star dental implant restorations may help transform your smile!
Learn More About Dental Implant Restorations in York, SC
To experience our 5-star-rated dental care, schedule your Culp Dental New Patient Assessment today by calling 803-887-2457 or by clicking here to use our convenient online request form. Your appointment will include the following:
- A discussion about your goals and concerns
- A thorough exam and oral cancer screening
- Digital X-rays
- The development of a custom treatment plan
During your appointment, we will take the time to answer your questions about our treatments, our dental office, our flexible payment options, and anything else you may want to know about us. We look forward to meeting you!
As one of the premier dental practices in Rock Hill, SC, our dentist and team at Culp Dental also provide 5-star dental care to patients from Fort Mill, York, Chester, Clover, Lake Wylie & Lancaster, SC & the surrounding areas.