GENERAL DENTIST NEAR ROCK HILL, SC
The general dentists at Culp Dental provide a wide range of services to help patients maintain healthy smiles. For the best oral care possible, we recommend scheduling a checkup at the Culp Dental office every six months.
WHAT IS GENERAL DENTISTRY?
General dentists evaluate, diagnose and help prevent diseases of the oral cavity. They also maintain and improve the function and appearance of the teeth. For conditions beyond the scope of general dentistry, Culp Dental refers patients to specialists for further consultation and treatment.
WHAT SERVICES ARE OFFERED AT A GENERAL DENTIST OFFICE?
Our Rock Hill general dentistry practice also offers restorative and cosmetic dental procedures along with emergency dental treatment:
Fillings, extractions and root canal therapy
Emergency dental treatment
- Dentures and partials
WHAT OTHER PREVENTIVE TREATMENTS DOES CULP DENTAL OFFER?
In addition to these general services, Culp Dental also offers the most common preventive treatments and procedures:
- Dental exams for cavity diagnosis and other conditions — X-rays are taken as recommended
- Routine dental cleanings clean from the gum line, polishing teeth and remove plaque and calculus
- The hygienist may also floss your teeth or show you the proper way to floss
- Recommended every 6 months to children under age 14, fluoride treatments strengthen tooth enamel to help prevent cavities
- Sealant, a thin coating of protective material, is placed on the teeth to help prevent bacteria and sugar from collecting and forming a cavity